This is the strangest, most ransom-note-like Overtired you will ever hear. We begin as usual, segue into a talk with the roommates who successfully Kickstartered a Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding Museum (housed in their apartment), and devolve into comedy of profound discomfort...starring Brett.
Show Notes and Links
- Brett launched StretchLink this week, and it's currently on sale.
- Christina watched the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight on Periscope and saw the future
- The #AppleWatch doesn't cares about black people (if they have wrist tattoos)
- RFID-blocking vest
- Snowden’s ballerina girlfriend
- Marissa Mayer can’t comment on government info requests or will be jailed
- The Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan 1994 Museum on Kickstarter
- Tonya lands the triple axel
- The Price of Gold (documentary) on Netflix
- Rock Paper Wallpapers
- Matt and Viviana on Twitter
- The Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan 1994 Museum official website
Podcast: Play in new window | Download