In light of recent revelations from and surrounding both Edward Snowden and Lenovo, Christina and Brett talk about information security. As a concept, is "InfoSec" for regular humans, or only the chosen few like InfoSec Taylor Swift? Then, we get existential about being black sheep and close things out talking about Birdman.
Brought to you by
- File Transporter: private cloud storage that is actually private. The Enterprise-class Transporter Genesis is now shipping. Get 20% off Transporter Sync with offer code "tired20".
- Paddle: the best way to manage and sell apps as an indie developer, with all your apps and data in one beautiful dashboard. Trust the magic talking dog analogy. Yes: Magic. Talking. Dog.
Show Notes and Links
- The latest Snowden leak
- SIMs: very, very hackable now
- Christina's 2014 piece for Mashable on hacking as the new normal : truer by the week
- Lenovo: should they just rename it the WeKnowWhatYouThinkPad?
- Sleater-Kinney. Bob's Burgers. Music video.