Jeff Severns Guntzel joins the ADHD party to discuss the 90s, and more nerding out than is probably healthy in an hour. Which is why we split it into two. Stay tuned next week for the thrilling conclusion.
SimpliSafe has everything you need to keep your home safe—from entry and motion sensors to indoor and outdoor cameras. Visit simplisafe.com/overtired and claim a free indoor security camera plus 20% off with Interactive Monitoring.
Stop paying crazy wireless bills and switch to Mint Mobile. To get your new wireless plan for just 15 bucks a month, and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE, go to mintmobile.com/overtired.
TextExpander: The tool your hosts wouldn’t want to live without. Save time typing on Mac, Windows, iOS, and the web. Overtired listeners can save 20% on their first year by visiting TextExpander.com.
- Chuck Klosterman The Nineties
- NYT Chuck Klosterman Rewinds to ‘The Nineties’
- Reality Bites
- 1991 album releases
- Pam and Tommy
- Prosthetics, Animatronics, CGI and Jason Mantzoukas: How ‘Pam & Tommy’ Made a Penis Talk and Shimmy
- Pam and Tommy: The Untold Story of the World’s Most Infamous Sex Tape
- New York Times book review that mentions Red Shoe Diaries
- Sebastian Bach
- Sebastian Bach t-shirt controversy
Join the Community
You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
Check out more episodes at overtiredpod.com and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. Find Brett as @ttscoff and Christina as @film_girl, and follow Overtired at @ovrtrd on Twitter.